We are now part of the Bark network of tradespeople.
Tell us what you need
Whether you’re looking for plumbers in Pimlico, Dog Groomers in Dartford or Caterers in Cardiff take a moment to tell us and share a few details – then your work is done!
We’ll find pros to help
We do all the running around so that you don’t have to! Contacting local professionals is very time consuming, so we do it for you saving you hours of time.
Choose the best Pro for your job
We’ll tell you when Pros reply. View their messages, profile and reviews on Bark to see what they can offer and help make your choice. We’ll never share your contact details without your permission.
If you want to use us please use the contact form on the main page.
We now have a Twitter account so you can follow us there. Our account is @CleaninginYork.
We will be tweeting and hoping to gain followers by looking out for cleaning related content. De-cluttering and lifestyle ideas we can share. Please follow us there for special offers now and again.
You can message us on there to or name check us by adding @CleaninginYork to your own tweet. We’ll also follow you back.
Please Follow us today.
We’ve mentioned a bedroom deep clean before as a good weekend project. After cleaning your cupboards out we think we can definitely knock out a bedroom deep clean in a few hours. If you are going to join in on the project, just put on some comfy clothes, turn up your favourite music or put the radio on and work your way through our not-so-daunting list of chores…you know you’ll be happy you did.
The Bedroom Deep Clean, Step-by-Step guide:
1) Pick Up and Put Away All Clothes, Hairdryers, Crimpers and shoes scattered all around.
2) Strip the Bed.
3) Launder the Bedding
4) Flip the Mattress
5) Push Aside the Bed and Clean Under It
6) Vacuum Out the Closet
7) Dust all Surfaces and Wipe Down Light Switches, Fixtures and Ceiling Fan with a Microfiber Cloth (don’t forget the skirting!)
8) Clean Windows and Mirrors with a Glass or All Purpose Cleaner
9) Vacuum Drapes with Brush Attachment, Wash Curtains (if they need it !) or Clean Blinds
10) Clean the Floors/Vacuum the Carpet
11) Remake the Bed, better still put the clean ones away and put a new colour on for a change; You’ll see a real difference then.
12) Have a bath and pamper yourself and enjoy a well deserved greats night sleep in your beautiful clean room.